Contact Center, Account Manager, HCM
- Experience in statistical probability and reporting.
- Experience in managing a customer care group or equivalent, with basic knowledge of the service industry.
- Experience in analysis, design, system integration.Experience in evaluating, researching and developing new services and products.
- Managing directly the development of customer solutions and solutions about Contact Center – Call center to meet the requirements and strategies of the company.
- Responsible for the progress of related projects
- Plan action by month / quarter / year in accordance with the strategic direction of the Company.
- Control and execute periodic and arising reports.
- Managing and controlling the work of the Customer Service Department staff in handling and responding to customer requests.
- Ensuring that all customer complaints, complaints and inquiries are resolved quickly.
- Proposing ideas / initiatives to improve service quality.
- Directly perform other duties as required by the direct administrative officer