Advantages for the information technology and telecommunications industry to develop:
- Habit, the trend of using entertainment services on smart devices is gradually changing
- The development and popularity of social networks: Facebook, Zalo, Instagram, Twitter …
- Using the Internet is and will be an inevitable trend, concentrated in young people
- Change in user perception of reception, new cultural influence
- Entertainment content is increasingly rich and varied
- Vietnam is the country with the fastest growth in using technology (internet + smartphone) in the world today.
- Technology and telecommunications networks are more developed and improved: 3G, 4G networks, wifi coverage from the city to the countryside.
- Young human resources 9X, 10X are dynamic and creative
However, besides the advantages, this industry also faces many difficulties to “live and cover” further. Specifically:
- Must build a modern technology platform, synchronization and optimization on the device
- Some places, facilities, telecommunications infrastructure still have not met the demand
- Privacy of personal information is not high
- The quality of content has not been strictly controlled even for certain ages and scopes
- Must keep up with the changing trend of young people?
- Compete with other traditional forms of entertainment
- How much is the cost for these services consistent with people’s living standards?
- Human resources are few and weak in expertise
- Receiving habits and attitudes are not positive in a large proportion of users