Quantitative Research, Account Manager, HCM
- Experience in statistical probability and reporting.
- Deep understanding in market research including Quantitative, qualitative, measurement
- Knowledge and experiences working with market research firms.
- Analysis Data Skills.
- Time Management.
- Communication skills
- Resistant in high pressure at work.
- Research and analyze product trends, update information about customers, competitors, markets, etc
- Develop research objectives, design research methods, develop questionnaires and guide discussion, coordination, statistics, and analysis of studies and report on findings.
- Concept testing, product optimization research, product positioning research, media discovery, price elasticity, consumer segmentation, brand health, etc.
- Monitor research companies implementing research projects that meet company needs / Monitor researching agency to implement research projects as the requirement of the company.
- Collaborate with Trade Marketing and Sales to track marketing activities and gather market information.